Saturday, March 5, 2011

Recommendation Update

I'd like to put my recs to the test, so from time to time I am going to update buy prices and current prices.  What's the use of recommending stocks if you aren't going to keep track of your picks?  And you will see that I do disclose if I hold positions in the stocks I am recommending.  Mostly, I will hold a position as I will be writing about what I see as a good opportunity.  So, here's where I am at so far.


PositionSymbolCostCurrent ValueGain/(Loss)
GDXJAug -11 35 Call54061013.0%
Scorpio MiningSPM.TO1.121.174.5%
Silver QuestSQI.V0.650.661.5%


Obviously, nothing spectacular at this point, but I haven't held them that long.

More picks to come as there are always low-risk entry points (technically speaking) in some PM stock out there.

Until the next time...
Fiat Doubter

No comments:

Post a Comment