Sunday, March 6, 2011

Great Source of Info on Juniors

Just came across this link while surfing my regular precious metals websites.  It is a great guide put out by Dundee capital markets.

I haven't gotten through this document, but from what I have read (page 66 so far), it gives great insight on the junior miners that they follow.  Hoping to come up with some picks out of this as I do see some that are looking good on the technical side of things.  Here's the link.

http://research.dundeesecurities.com/Research/PDAC2011.pdf

Just checked the metals as they are trading on the NY Globex and Hong Kong right now, and both gold and silver are up.  Both are really extended from a technical point of view, but with all the tensions in the Middle East right now, I'd be a holder rather than a seller.

Be on the lookout this week for precious metal stocks that have broken through a prior overhead resistance level (See my post with the SVM chart), and may pull back to this level.  It could be a buying opportunity.

Until the next time...

Fiat Doubter

No comments:

Post a Comment