Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Danger Will Robinson! Danger!

To all those who read this blog (all 3 of you maybe), do yourself a favor and follow the Burl Ives strategy of investing:

I'll let him tell you personally with this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMlqn_Hjyi8

I know what you're thinking. What the hell is this guy talking about?  Why would I?  Well, I ask why wouldn't you?  Gold and silver area couple of the best performing assets in the last decade.  Don't believe me, check it out?  On to some of my favorite silver stocks.

First chart:  This is symbol SIL which is a Global Silver Miners ETF.


























Next up is SLW, Silver Wheaton:


























OK, another bellweather silver stock, Silvercorp or SVM.
























Oh, and here's the dollar these days.  Hmm, I guess when you make so many of these things out of thin air, they just aren't that valuable anymore.  It's econ 101, and that's supply and demand.  Supply goes up, demand goes down, the value tanks.




















Oh, and here's a little song in it's honor and trend as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZarmRLa2p9Q

Put your dollars in some tangible assets.  Why not put them in gold and silver which have been around for thousands of years?  Or silver and gold stocks to leverage even better.

Until the next time...

Fiat Doubter

No comments:

Post a Comment