Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Box or Head in a Box?

Well, we do have a heck of a head and shoulders pattern on the GDX and GDXJ recently.  Or are we in the lower end of a box (trading range)?

I guess we'll find out in the next week.  For all you who have the answer, just put it in the comments section.  Don't make me do all the work!























As Judge Smells once said,  "Well....we're waiting."

Oh, by the way, I just bought some DDM (Dow Double Bull), as the market seems to have made a nice botton within this new bear move.  You are always going to have move and counter moves.  Remember, surf the waves and you can make some money either way.  I'm just looking to come out of the next month with my capital in my hands, ready to buy PM stocks again as QE3 gets rolling sometime later this year.

Until next time...

Fiat Doubter

No comments:

Post a Comment