Thursday, April 14, 2011

Fat Bottom Girls?

Close.  How about some double bottom (girls)?  I like this stock as it is in mine friendly USA (as opposed to Bolivia lately) and is a major silver producer at a negative cost per ounce.

Who can it be now?  Sorry, can't stop the musical references.

Hecla Mining of course, or HL.

Now, don't get me wrong, it's good silver major producer, but I got that annual report today, and the EPS from 2009 to 2010 actually shrank.  How you can do that in today's market of rising silver prices is beyond me.  But, I'm not a fundamentalist, I'm a technician.  What I see today is a double bottom, and a possible short term gain should the formation come to fruition.  However, they do have some issues with the EPA that came to light in the last quarterly report.  Do you own DD.

Here it is:
























Play at your own risk, but I just bought HL June 6 calls today.  Hoping to exit the trade when HL hits 11 for a nice gain.  I'll let you know how it turns out.

Some music while you think about it.

This was the least controversial video I could find.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEbEMjKitA4&feature=related

Until the next time...

Fiat Doubter

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I'm the Finance editor at Before It's News. Our site is a People Powered news platform with over 2,500,000 visits a month and growing fast.

    We would be honored if we could republish the rss feed of Pedal to the Metals in our Precious Metals category. Our readers need to read what experts like you have to say.

    If you would like to consider syndication with our site, please email me at
    sean [at] beforeitsnews.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete